Entry 001: I KNOW LESS THAN JON SNOW

BLOGGING

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.

HOW.DO.I.START.THIS.?

I haven't put a lot of thought about blogging, up until now. First, I didn't know why people do it or why someone would share their personal lives, information and thoughts publicly. And Second, scrolling through different blogs I ask myself, Do people really care about what they're saying? I know I didn't.

Then I looked at the comment sections to see how people reacted, I realized that maybe blogging could be peoples way to reach out to others. When you thought you're the only one feeling or having a hard time from a situation, is when you scroll over your newsfeed and see a blog that you could relate to, you'll feel a sense of hope knowing that if someone else is coping up with the same situation you have, then maybe you could too.

So I considered it. And here I am. 

An 18 year old Filipina, surviving college, clumsy, flowing with insecurities, disfigured, and is sometimes (most of the time) unaware of what she's doing. I am one of those happy-go-lucky people who messed up so bad in figuring out what they really want to do in life. 

In this blog, I'll welcome you to my thoughts, stories and even complaints.


 

I have kept my thoughts for myself for a long time, so I want to break those chains, and speak my mind.


*drum roll* To finding myself. To speaking up. To living a better life.


 - C

 

Comments